High Intensity Group Training : CrossFit and BootCamp
CrossFit Lando provides High Intensity Group Fitness
- Award Winning Coaching and Facilities
- “Best of Boston” Boston Magazine, 2015 and 2016
- Fitness as a Lifestyle
- Community Driven, Results Based
- Multiple programs, Multiple Locations
- CrossFit and BootCamp Taught by Best In Industry Staff
If your goals are to improve your fitness inside and out, CrossFit Lando has the program for you. Between our CrossFit and BootCamp program, we offer multiple class options each day. As a member, you can attend any type of class or be dedicated to a singular fitness focus.
CrossFit or BootCamp : Different Approaches, Same Great Fitness
Lando offers high intensity group classes taught by award-winning coaches. Our CrossFit classes use barbell and other weightlifting movements, bodyweight gymnastics, and sprint and endurance conditioning. BootCamp classes focus on conditioning and core strength with minimal/lighter weights and higher repetition movements.
Both CrossFit and BootCamp are created using the following elements of fitness.
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Endurance
- Strength and Power
- Speed and Agility
- Coordination, Balance, and Flexibility
BootCamp will develop flexibility, stamina, and endurance, creating a lean, strong, healthy physique. CrossFit builds power, strength, speed, and coordination, developing a strong, ripped, and equally fit physique.